In my last post I explained a simple way to get the perfect toasted sandwich from the oven and hinted that there are some quite simple ways to create great-tasting spreads as a basis for the sandwiches. Well, here is one:
- Cut 1/4 of an onion to small pieces
- Add a piece of garlic, sliced
- Add a pickled pepperoncini (or a piece of pepper/paprika)
- Add other vegetables according to taste (olives, mushrooms, corn,… whatever you think may taste great)
- Add as much mustard (I use Austrian Estragon, but every mustard should be fine as long as it is not too hot) that you can create a smooth paste
Spread the created paste on the sandwiches as a base, add ham, bacon, pepperoni, salami according to your taste and a slice of cheese (Cheddar is very good, but also Gouda, Emmentaler or every other cheese may suit perfectly).
Well, just try a little bit, whatever I do and try, the toasted sandwiches always taste great!
Find information in English on the 2-click solution here: http://yro.slashdot.org/story/11/09/03/0115241/heises-two-clicks-for-more-privacy-vs-facebook